2018 Aim Higher $1000 Scholarship Program
Applications due by March 30th, 2018
Skyward Credit Union is pleased to announce that we will be awarding six scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to eligible member applicants for the 2017-2018 school year.
• Student applicant must be a member and primary account holder in good standing with Skyward Credit Union.
• Applicant must be a high school graduate in 2018 (or earlier) and under the age of 24.
• Applicant must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (or minimum GPA of 2.5 in one full year of post-high school education, if applicable).
• Previous recipients of the Aim Higher Scholarship are not eligible to apply. Employees and volunteers of Skyward Credit Union and their household family members are not eligible to apply.
• Proof of acceptance required as a full-time student at an accredited institution: university, community college, trade school or vocational school.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on:
• Grade point average
• Community involvement
The following must be submitted with applications:
❑ School Transcript
❑ Single page containing typed answers to essay question
Mail or hand deliver the completed application and required documents to:
Skyward Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee
4 Cessna Blvd
Wichita, KS 67215
Applications will not be accepted via e-mail or fax.