2017 Aim Higher $1000 Scholarship Program
The deadline for applications has passed. Thank you to all applicants!
Skyward Credit Union is pleased to announce that we will be awarding four scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to eligible member applicants for the 2017-2018 school year.
• Student applicant must be a member and primary account holder in good standing with Skyward Credit Union.
• Applicant must be a high school graduate in 2017 (or earlier) and under the age of 24.
• Applicant must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (or minimum GPA of 2.5 in one full year of post-high school education, if applicable).
• Previous recipients of the Aim Higher Scholarship are not eligible to apply. Employees and volunteers of Skyward Credit Union and their household family members are not eligible to apply.
• Proof of acceptance required as a full-time student at an accredited institution: university, community college, trade school or vocational school.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on:
• Grade point average
• Community involvement
The following must be submitted with applications:
❑ School Transcript
❑ Single page containing typed answers to essay question
Mail or hand deliver the completed application and required documents to:
Skyward Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee
4 Cessna Blvd
Wichita, KS 67215
Applications will not be accepted via e-mail or fax.